Junior Ergodic Theory Meeting
- Solly Coles, University of Warwick
- Rhiannon Dougall, University of Bristol
- Natalia Jurga, University of St Andrews
- Tom Kempton, University of Manchester
This meeting will bring together PhD students and postdocs in ergodic theory for a week of lectures, research talks and networking activity. It will include three mini-courses:
• Cut and Project Sets, Tiling Theory and Ergodic Theory (Henna Koivusalo, University of Bristol)
• Ergodic Theory and Hyperbolic Geometry (Michael Magee, University of Durham)
• Ergodic Theory and Additive Combinatorics (Joel Moreira, University of Warwick)
A significant aim of the meeting is to rebuild a sense of community among early career ergodic theory researchers following the isolation of the last year, and there will be plenty of time for networking and social activities. In addition to the mini-courses, there will contributed talks.
The closing date for applications has passed and all applicants have been notified of decisions. For any questions, please email Gillian Kerr at ICMS.