Junior Ergodic Theory Meeting
Sep 27 - Oct 01, 2021
ICMS, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Edinburgh and online
- Solly Coles, University of Warwick
- Rhiannon Dougall, University of Bristol
- Natalia Jurga, University of St Andrews
- Tom Kempton, University of Manchester
• Cut and Project Sets, Tiling Theory and Ergodic Theory (Henna Koivusalo, University of Bristol)
• Ergodic Theory and Hyperbolic Geometry (Michael Magee, University of Durham)
• Ergodic Theory and Additive Combinatorics (Joel Moreira, University of Warwick)
A significant aim of the meeting is to rebuild a sense of community among early career ergodic theory researchers following the isolation of the last year, and there will be plenty of time for networking and social activities.
We gratefully acknowledge support from ICMS.
Details regarding participation will appear here shortly.