ICMS Code of Conduct
ICMS stimulates and promotes the mathematical sciences through diverse international workshops and activities. Our events attract participants from the UK and internationally, connecting mathematical communities around the world.
This Code of Conduct exists to give participants at ICMS-hosted events (in-person, hybrid or online only) confidence that they are attending an event where high standards of behaviour are the norm; where all participants are aware of those standards, and that action will be taken by ICMS should these standards not be upheld.
Code of Conduct
- sustained disruption of talks
- sexist, racist or other exclusionary language, imagery or behaviour
- intimidating or threatening language or behaviour
- insulting or unpleasant language or behaviour
- harassment in any form
- abusive or disrespectful behaviour towards our staff