(This will be available in printed form in the participants' packs and will also be emailed to all participants around one week after the event. It can be adapted in consultation with the Organisers.)
- What, for you, was the highlight of the workshop?
- What was your impression of the overall academic value of the workshop?
- Did the workshop help you to develop/sustain contacts likely to result in new research proposals? [see footnote]
- Did the programme result in new ideas or the acquisition of new techniques or methods?
- Have you any comments on the facilities (at the workshop venue) and/or accommodation or on the administrative arrangements?
- How did you find out about the meeting?
- Have you any other comments?
RESPONSES TO THIS QUESTIONNAIRE WILL BE TREATED CONFIDENTIALLY. THE CENTRE MANAGER WILL CIRCULATE A SUMMARY OF QUESTIONNAIRE RESPONSES TO THE PROGRAMME COMMITTEE AND THE ORGANISER(S)
ICMS asks that participants acknowledge the part played by the workshop in any papers resulting from research stimulated by participation in the meeting. Please let ICMS staff know of this acknowledgement and of any links that should be made from our web page report on the workshop.