Geometric and asymptotic group theory with applications (GAGTA 14)
- Martin Bridson, University of Oxford
- Montserrat Casals-Ruiz, UPV Bilbao
- Jim Howie, Heriot-Watt University
- Sarah Rees, University of Newcastle
- Pascal Weil, LaBRI Bordeaux
- Laura Ciobanu, Heriot-Watt University
- Alan Logan, Heriot-Watt University
- Alexandre Martin, Heriot-Watt University
- Alina Vdovina, University of Newcastle
- Tim Riley, Cornell University
This is the 14th installment of the international series of Geometric and Asymptotic Group Theory with Applications (GAGTA) conferences, whose history and manifesto can be found here.
The conference has taken place in Asia (South Korea), Australia, several countries in Europe (Spain, Germany, France), Israel in 2019, and in the US. This will be the first UK-based GAGTA!
Details regarding the invited speakers and other information about the conference can be found here.
The meeting was to take place in 2020 and was postponed becasue of the pandemic. A "Mini GAGTA" took place online in July 2020. Details of that event can be found here.
Details regarding participation will appear here in due course