Edinburgh Workshop on Operational Research
20-24 April 2020
- Miguel F Anjos, University of Edinburgh
- Lars Schewe, University of Edinburgh
- E Alper Yildirim, University of Edinburgh
- Mirjam Dur, University of Augsburg
- Alexander Martin, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Asu Ozdaglar, MIT
- Rudiger Schultz, University of Duisburg-Essen
- Robert J. Vanderbei, Princeton University
This workshop will showcase current trends in operational research, with a focus on computational optimization and applications. An important part of the workshop is the dedicated Industry Day which will take place on Wednesday 22 April.
You can submit a title/abstract for a talk here.
Details regarding participation will appear here in due course
You can follow us on Twitter